Panasonic NS 300 IP PBX
Smart Hybrid PBX
Panasonic NS300 SIP Business Communications Server
Panasonic KX-NS300 Smart Hybrid PBX system is a cost effective legacy and IP communication system for small and medium size companies that can be flexibly configured and expanded according to your needs. The system starts with 6 analogue trunks 18 extensions (2 digital + 16 analogue) and expandable up to 162 extensions.
KX-NS300 is also a unified communication system which has advanced IP features such as mobile linking, integrated voice mail and email, instant messaging.
The KX-NT500 Series IP telephones take you to a new dimension in audio experience through excellent HD quality audio on every phone, combined with easy access to powerful supportive features and applications. The sleek, ultra-modern design, available in both black and white colour options, works well with any office decor. Packed with a whole host of features, the KX-NT500 Series IP telephones could not be simpler to use. The phones have large alphanumeric displays, Bluetooth module built in (*1) providing wireless headset support, easy navigation key and a 2nd IP port to reduce desktop cable clutter.
Panasonic NS300 Simplified Maintenance and Support
- Administrators can access NS300 from anywhere using web based remote access:
- No need for separate programming tool – browser only
- Voicemail programming all built in to NS300 – browser only
- Centrally controlled UT Device updates
- Single point of control for multiple system program and license (OneLook)
- Remote access to utilisation and error reports
- Reduce site visits with improved remote utilities
- USB connection to backup data